Insanity over Ice Age movie and etc.1/03/2013
I am glad that my husband bought the Ice Age: Continental Drift. We needed the upgrade. They have been watching the Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs like over a year now so we thought it's time to switch to another one. We wanted to watch the Ice Age: Continental Driftin the theater but we didn't make it so we've waited and they finally released the DVD. Both kids are just so fascinated with the Ice Age characters. This may sound nuts... Ice Age here in our house are everywhere. It's on my iPod (digital copy), my iPhone (digital copy), my computer (iTunes) and their little t.v. (dvd disc). Going out with their favorite movies with us is very convenient and as a mother, it's the best of both worlds. Most kids bring their favorite toys with them, but my kids especially my son, there is only one thing in the world that will make him stop from fussing and that is their Ice Age.
|watching Ice Age|
That's all for now, Folks. I gotta lot of things to do. I just wish someone can help me clean the house.
So here's my top 10 lists and reminders for myself:
1. Blogging is way cheaper than a therapist.
2. A smile warms the heart and soul.
3. And once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won't even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won't be the same person who walked in. That's what this storm's all about. -Hakuri Murakami
4. When life knocks you down on your knees. Remember, you're in the perfect position to pray. -source
5. If you are patient in one moment of anger , you will escape a hundred days of sorrow… Remember, Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.. -source
6. Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live. - Jim Rohn
7. Have Faith….. Believe in yourself and what other’s think won’t matter. -source
8. Sometimes you need to look at life from a different perspective . -source
9. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. -Lao Tzu
10. Never both be angry at the same time. Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire. If one of you HAS to win an argument, let it be your mate. If you have to criticize, do it lovingly. Never bring up mistakes of the past. Neglect the whole world rather than each other. Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled. At least once every day try to say one kind or complimentary thing to your life’s partner. When you have done something wrong, be ready to admit it and ask for forgiveness. It takes two to make a quarrel, and the one in the wrong is the one who does the most talking. -Unknown
Human jungle gym is now signing off!